Well, well, well, another week in the books.
Can you believe it? Me neither. But here we are.
Since it is Friday, we’re going to share some of our favorite tweets from this week with you. Why? Why not, my good friend? And we’ve been doing it for quite some time now, and we want to keep that up So, yes, please enjoy.
Here they are, the 14 best tweets of the week.
1. This both very funny and too real
we got more taylor swift albums this pandemic than stimulus checks
— Dan Ozzi (@danozzi) December 10, 2020
2. More Taylor jokes for another Taylor week
well, she’s not named taylor slow
— Cohen is a ghost (@skullmandible) December 10, 2020
3. Wholesome as hell, the Postal Service
We’re just the Post Office, standing in front of Twitter, asking you to send holiday cards to your loved ones. ❤️
— U.S. Postal Service (@USPS) December 9, 2020
4. A big, beautiful Forrest Lamp forest lamp
5. This is a good choice, in my opinion
6. I feel attacked by this meme
7. Dam Stewie on queen
8. This kind of…rules. Like, I would buy it.
9. Obligatory dril tweet
when someone tells me i dont know true pain i remind them of the time SirGamestop tried to brew his own IPA and gave all the boys Botulism
— wint (@dril) December 7, 2020
10. And another
yeah lets ruin a mans posting carreer just to look “Cool” in front of our friends, all while smoking Pot and thinking that bullying is good.
— wint (@dril) December 6, 2020
12. I…I love it so much
13. This is just a big old vibe from this police log
PEOPLE YELLING AT EACH OTHER FOR HOURS
— Iowa City Police Log (@IC_ActivityLog) December 6, 2020